Tell us more about your case
Tampa Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical Malpractice occurs when a medical professional fails to provide a patient with adequate treatment, resulting in a permanent injury or loss of income. The patient must then seek compensation for his or her loss, including pain and suffering.
Examples of Medical Malpractice:
- Not recognizing complications following a surgical operation or procedure.
- Errors during a surgical operation or procedure.
- Failed surgery.
- Prescribing the wrong drug or dosage.
- Prescribing an incorrect combination of drugs.
- Misdiagnosing serious health conditions.
- Failing to take the necessary measures to protect a child during birth
What to Do?
Studies have found that 50% of all medical malpractice is connected with just 5% of doctors. These doctors should be held accountable for their negligent actions. William T. Driscoll is an experienced medical malpractice attorney who will work to recover compensation for your loss including pain and suffering.
Have you or a loved one been hurt because of medical malpractice? Do you think you have a case? As an experienced medical malpractice attorney, William T. Driscoll is available to discuss your case with you at no charge. Please call us now toll free 1-800-925-4878 or complete our Confidential Case Evaluation to find out where you stand.